top of page
  • Writer's pictureFarmers Mutual SC.

#Adulting Must-Have for Renters

Graduation is just around the corner and most college students and young professionals are stressing about what to do afterward, but besides that, they need to think about where they are going to live. If your plan is to rent an apartment or house, you definitely need to consider renters insurance.

Renters insurance provides coverage to protect you and your personal belongings in case of any damage within rented property such as theft, a fire or sewer backup damage. It's completely separated from property insurance that your landlord might or might not have. However, the majority of most US apartment complex companies or landlords require renters insurance in order to sign any lease. For most graduates, this is a very new experience and can be unsettling. Renters insurance is an #adulting must-have and many young adults are unaware of how it works.

#Wegotyourback here! We are a family and community-based company, so no robots here! We know this is a confusing time; let us give you peace of mind and better understanding about how to protect yourself. Give us a call at (803) 276-1814 or shoot us an email on

You can also DM us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Facebook: @farmersmutualinsurance

Instagram: @farmersmutual.newberry

Twitter: @farmersmutualsc

39 views0 comments


Sign up here for more! 

bottom of page